Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Time Is It? Band-time! HUH!

All day Thursday, I had a song in my head that would just not go away. No, it wasn't the latest Eminem ft. Rihanna song. (you know, like normal songs that get in people's heads). It was an old high school marching band song because I'm a giant nerd face. I couldn't think of the name of the song, so I thought I would ask Jacy what the song was. I didn't call her (like a normal person would do). Instead, I texted her. Yes, because that seems logical.

"Do you know the name of that band song that goes "doo doo doo doooo doo doo doo doooo doo doo doo doot doot do dooooo, da da da daaaa da da da daaaa da da dat dat da da. da da da da da da da do do do do do do do doot doo do daa daaa daaa daaaa."

Our sisterly connection didn't work immediately. She replied with, "I tried figuring it out, but I can't. :(:(" Then a few minutes later she replied with, " I know which one you're talking about! Frick. I can't think of the name."

SHE KNEW WHAT I WAS TEXT-MESSAGE SINGING!! WAHOOO!!

Sure enough, we figured it out together --- Alexander's Ragtime Band.

jessandjacy.awesomesisterlyconnection.bandgeeks.blogspot.com/saxesrulefrenchhornsdrool.html

No comments:

Post a Comment