Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 4: Needing Some Encouragement!

I love food. I know what you're thinking, "Well duh, everyone loves food." This may be true, but I think I may love food more than you. Yeah, that's right, I'm challenging your love for food. Wanna make something of it? I love almost all food. Except salads. Convenient, right?

Okay, I'll get to the point. What I'm trying to say is that I really enjoy all food except for healthy food, therefore I make a terrible dieter. I get pissy when I can't have the food that I want. I'm a very laid back gal, but the one thing that can get me riled up is simply not having food that I want when I want it. I think I get this from my father. He can be the angriest person you will ever meet when he's hungry...and I am the same way.

I didn't have to work for the first time in a while today, so there was no workout for me - I slept in for the first time in a while. But even if I wanted to get up, I couldn't have. I felt like complete ballsack today (pardon the vulgarity...but you should be used to it by now). I literally sat around all day, and everytime I would try to get up I would get extrememly dizzy. I wanted something other than egg whites, turkey, and grapes so badly I can't even describe it. Then of course came the call from Jessica that you read about in the previous post. To defend myself, she sounded a lot bitchier to me than she made it sound! Or so I thought... I thought we were supposed to be acting mad at each other! But after I yelled at her and hung up, she simply sent a nice text in response...which really startled me. If I were her, I would have given me a big rip-out session. To be fair though, she was rather naggy when she got home, and I just was not in the mood. Like I said, I was hungry and felt awful.

We discussed not only losing weight, but our health on our way over to the YMCA. This diet has been restricting our carbs, fat, sugar, and calories. Okay, I know these are all bad things, but aren't they also what you get your energy from? And when you're burning 1,500 calories a day on exercise, don't you need to replenish your energy storage a little?

I think you know where I'm going with this. We cracked. But cracking tastes so dang good. Taco John's and Oreos may have made me feel like Fatty McFatson, but it was worth it.

We'll get back on the bandwagon tomorrow, only not be starving ourself too much. We're actually waking up in 5 hours to go take a kickboxing class and continue the medicine.

Also, for the record, I made it with total "control" all the way to Grand Island and back yesterday. Also, I have been seeing numbers on the scale that are lower than they have been for a long time. Except for tonight...but I'm sure it's just the Taco John's still in my body. I'm really not too concerned though - the "cleanse" tablets will have it out in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment