Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 2: O...M...G...!

If you haven't read Jessica's post yet, you should. Just so you can be prepared for what I'm about to say.

Remember the last sentence of my previous post where I mentioned keeping my fingers crossed that I don't shit my brains out? Well, I'm going to say this in the classiest way possible: Crossing my fingers didn't work.

We woke up this morning at 8 A.M., took our pills, and then went to work out. I put in a hard 30 minutes on the elliptical, and by the time I was done had to focus as hard as I could on not throwing up. I felt disgusting. My tummy hurt and I felt as though I could puke. We got back to the apartment, ate a bland breakfast of eggwhites and oatmeal once again. I hopped in the shower and started getting ready for work. Jessica and I both got stuck in our separate bathrooms and were only able to communicate through texting about what we were both going through. Let's just say that I ended up running late for work...

I'm currently dreading tomorrow morning. I have to be drive on the interstate for an hour tomorrow morning and have a dermatologist appointment at the nearly the same time that the "side effects" took place. God be with me on my drive. I'm hoping that everything escaped my system today...

No comments:

Post a Comment