Monday, August 31, 2009

Day Two: Honesty

I swear I don't normally blog this much. In fact, I'm only trying to avoid doing homework. However, I thought I should share a little honesty with you about QuickTrim.

If you know Jacy and I at all, you know we're pretty...well...open people. Probably just short of borderline vulgar. I typically wouldn't touch upon this subject as girls are supposed to be "lady-like." However, after spending two years traveling with the men's gymnastics team, their vulgarness was bound to rub off on me.

When creating this blog, Jacy and I wanted to be as open and honest as possible when discussing the QuickTrim pill for several reasons. A) It hasn't been FDA approved yet, so if we died while taking it, you would all know it was because of the eight pills we take a day. B) It just came out on the market, so there isn't a lot of information about it. And C) The only information about QT comes from Kim Kardashian, a celebrity spokesperson. And we all know how "honest" celebrity spokespersons are.

Now onward with my honesty. If you're going to consider taking QT, I think you need to know one thing and one thing only: Scout out the closest bathrooms. You are supposed to drink 93 ounces of water in one day. Literally I've peed every half-hour since my first liter of water. UGGGHH.

Also, QT is a detoxifying diet. It removes alllll toxins from your body. So, I'm just saying, be pre-fricking-pared. I would avoid airplanes and all public transportation. If you're a student, sit close to the nearest exit in the back of the classroom and wear running shoes.

It's only the beginning of Day Two, so I'm sure Jacy and I will have more honesty to share as the day goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment