Monday, August 31, 2009

Day One: Part II

Jess here again. Day one is almost through and I feel like I've done a great job so far! I worked out for an hour this morning and have eaten the four little meals as "prescribed." Also, I got up the motivation to buy some running shoes that actually fit my feet for once. (The Running Company in downtown Lincoln) I think the shoes will really help me want to exercise. I know that sounds really silly, but I have such terrible feet problems that exercising hurt my feet the most!



Today I also took my measurements and wrote down my starting weight. Even if I can lose 15 pounds on this QuickTrim it's nowhere close to where I want to be, but I keep thinking it's a start. I truly believe I can do this. Once upon a time I was skinnier - not skinny - but skinnier and I can get there again. Below is a picture of me right after I graduated high school. Mind you, I didn't really eat senior year of high school because I had a few self-esteem issues going on, but I still think I can lose weight without my own mental games!



Any kind and encouraging words would be great as Jacy and I continue on to day two of this journey.

God Bless!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment