Sunday, January 17, 2010

The shit my sister does part 3,456..

I just got home from a nine hour bus drive from Colorado Springs, so naturally I'm a little hungry, a little thirsty, ya know, the usual. There were cookies on the counter, but those didn't really trip my trigger, so I opened the fridge to find a Papa John's pizza box waiting just for me. However, when I went to open the box, a note on the top said:

If you eat me, I'll eat you,
-The Pizza

So, now I'm in a dilemma. I'm hungry and hungry Schwagers are nuts (as stated in previous posts). Should I risk the pizza eating me back and eat the pizza? Jacy isn't around this morning, so would she ever know if I ate her pizza? Or what if she put exlax in the crust? This is a risky operation. The shit my sister does...

No comments:

Post a Comment